Not just a job
We are a team of uniquely talented individuals trying to make the world better one call at a time. It’s cliche, but we are a family. Everyone knows everyone on a first name basis, not by a badge number. We work in multiple industries providing customer service on both inbound and outbound calls. No matter if you are on your first day or you are the CEO, everyone has a voice in the company. The leadership team actively looks for input to improve processes from all employees. If these sound like the traits of a company you want to work for, you will be a key team member here.
Real world opportunities
Learn about our rewarding Customer Service Career opportunities at Virtual Managed Solutions Central Station (VMSCS). Do you want to make a career out of customer service? Do you like solving problems? Do you like talking with new and exciting people? Do you want to work in a place where your opinion actually matters and can make a difference? If that is you, if you want to be a part of that kind of family, we want to talk to you about starting the next chapter of your career.
Enjoy your work day
Corporate culture can be rather cookie-cutter with everyone becoming another brick in the wall. At VMSUS we believe that a work environment should be an enjoyable one. This may be why the results on an employee satisfaction survey earned VMSUS a selection for Best Places to Work in Maine 2016.
Current Career Opportunities at VMSCS
Title: Contact Center Phone Representative
Department(s): Central Station
Reports to: Leadership Team
Job Summary: Alarm Monitoring: We are looking for a Phone Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to quickly identify the signal alert in our monitoring system, follow detailed action plans based on the signal, and alert the appropriate parties based on the action plan.
VMSCS is a 24/7/365 Contact Center, in order to make sure there is adequate phone coverage, working Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays is required.
Minimum Requirements: 6 months Customer Service/Contact Center experience.
Abilities Required: Must be able to sit for long periods of time and have good finger/wrist dexterity.
Central Station Phone Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow scripts and procedures
- Identify the type of alarm quickly
- Engage callers by going the extra mile in response to their alarm
- Meet personal/team goals
- Assist in other duties as needed.
Central Station Phone Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong phone, verbal communication, and active listening skills
- Basic computer skills, data entry and attention to detail
- Initiative, motivation and time management
- Focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Product Knowledge and teamwork
- Experience with Outlook email and Excel
Title: Sales /Account Manager
Job Summary: Sales and account management of Central Station Monitoring Services to Sellers/Dealers of Life Safety, Burglar, Video, and PERS Systems
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Takes leads from existing customer base and develops new customer base.
Maintains dealer relationships.
- Prepares bids.
- Follow-up on outstanding bids.
- Provides customer service (handling and resolving customer problems).
- Pursues new business.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Proven experience selling Central Station Monitoring Services. Knowledge of and a proficiency in alarm systems, alarm codes and data entry skills.
- Excellent time management, planning, and forward-thinking skills.
- Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Excellent teambuilding, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess good decision-making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
Please email your resume to email@example.com and we will schedule an interview with you.
First call resolution is the standard
We are constantly looking for new ways to be your source for unique technology solutions.
You don't need a decoder ring to find a hidden message. Our word is our bond.
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!